I have worked with Fascel now for over 15 years. They are always professional, proactive with a flexible approach and always provide a high quality installation
Michael Wakeling, Wates Construction Midlands & Northern
Fascel is an integral partner in major construction and M&E projects. Its skilled personnel, specialist equipment and industry leading service can be relied upon whatever the project complexity or deadline.
Fascel Group has four divisions to cater for its clients needs: Fascel Mechanical, Fascel Mechanical & Electrical Services, Fascel Managed Services and Fascel Fabrication.
The company’s large office-based, pre-fabrication facility is located in Luton, Bedfordshire, close to junction 11 of the M1 motorway, from where it can easily service a multitude of regions.
Fascel Group directly employs over 100 field staff, including fully qualified pipefitters, plumbers, and welders, all of whom are CSCS registered. Its electrical service is undertaken by fully vetted, trusted and qualified service partners. Fascel Group Directors are very hands-on and will take daily responsibility for project management, client liaison, quality levels and health & safety.
Fascel Group is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 qualified. It’s a member of B&ES (formerly HVCA), and a member RoSPA, through which it was granted the prestigious RoSPA Gold Medal Health & Safety award, plus many other gold awards.
Fascel Group is CHAS, Gas Safe and OFTEC registered, and has many more accreditations such as Safecontractor and Building Confidence. It employs a full-time Health & Safety Manager and Quality Control manager to ensure it offers a complete, controlled range of services.
- Andy Carr - Managing DirectorAndy is a businessman through and through. He’s a consummate negotiator, and his personable nature has won him huge respect in both supplier and customer relationships. He’s methodical and organised in managing both contracts and personnel and one of his first jobs in F&S was to embed good company practices and secure both ISO9001 and ISO14001. Health and safety are huge drivers for change and Andy has additionally taken it upon himself to oversee the serious business of complying with legislation. Andy was appointed Managing Director in 2009 and has big plans for the combined growth of Fascel Group.
- Martin Shaw - ChairmanMartin has been an integral part of the business from the day it was founded and became Managing Director in 1998. Under his leadership the company enjoyed rapid growth and expansion over the following ten years. In 2008 Martin stood down as Managing Director and was appointed Chairman of Fascel after a restructure of the business.
Martin's involvement today includes business liaison, business development and supporting the board.
- Kevin Large - Project DirectorWith over 30 years experience in mechanical engineering, Kevin has amassed sound management and operational efficiency skills, which distinguish him as a project leader. His thorough understanding of business processes, combined with practical experience, have seen Kevin complete some significant, large-scale projects for Fascel Group and became a respected part of the Fascel Group board in 2000.
- John Earley - Project DirectorThe construction industry is in John’s blood; he has worked in it for over 30 years. However, it is his eye for detail, his enterprising nature and his intuitive client relationship skills that earned him a Directorship at Fascel Group and well-deserved place on the Board in 2005. John is instrumental in controlling quality and costs on large projects.
Corporate Responsibility Statement
Fascel Group defines corporate responsibility as action taken by the Group which positively impacts on our customers, our shareholders, our people, our suppliers and the communities around our businesses, and which includes and goes beyond our legal or regulatory obligations. Examples of our commitment to corporate responsibility include:
- investing for the long term to bring out the best in our people;
- acting as a responsible shareholder;
- investing in our communities;
- engaging with customers;
- managing our environmental impacts;
- maintaining effective health and safety management systems.
Fascel is committed to corporate responsibility in order to enhance the value of its business and that of the Group as a whole. The nature of each business as well as local cultures and needs determine which issues are most relevant in our markets in addition to minimum standards set by the Group. The Managing Director is responsible for advising the Board on corporate responsibility matters.
Fascel are committed to reporting on our corporate responsibility policies and actions annually, which will enable others to judge our performance. In shaping our particular approach to corporate responsibility, we will engage with business and non-business interest groups to ensure that we fully understand their expectations of us and to ensure that our policies and programmes address relevant issues.
Fascel aims to set, maintain and promote high standards of corporate responsibility. As a provider of mechanical services, we believe that a positive record as a conscientious employer, acting responsibly and with integrity, will enhance our reputation. As such, we believe it can contribute to our long-term financial success and to our primary objective of achieving shareholder value.