Quality matters to your business, and to ours. Through auditing every operational aspect to a robust set of international standards, Fascel strives to continually improve.
Centrally located in Luton with its own prefabrication facilities, Fascel is ideally placed to deliver high quality building services solutions to major construction projects in the midlands, London and the home counties.
procedures & QA
The objective of Fascel’s Quality Assurance Program is to maintain an already high standard of construction and to constantly improve upon this. The policy of Fascel Group is to supply Labour, Plant and Materials of an approved quality standard that ensure total customer satisfaction. The company quality system provides assurance that the services provided by Fascel Group are as follows:-
- materials are of high quality
- conform to all relevant specs
- conform to all requirements to ensure customer satisfaction
- operatives are suitable to the task presented
- suitable equipment used for the task
Our Quality Statement
Our reputation depends on the quality and reliability of our service. Our Quality Management System incorporates ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 and is regularly reviewed to ensure we maintain consistent, high quality delivery and continually improve.
Health & Safety
Fascel works hard to provide a safe working environment for its staff, operatives, sub contractors, associated contractors and their staff, and the general public. Fascel has been consistently recognised for its health and safety performance by RoSPA, the charity that promotes safety and accident prevention.
In addition to retaining support from the European Health & Safety Advisors, Fascel also employs its own full-time Health, Safety and Environment Manager whose responsibility it is to address on and off-site issues like:
- prepare strategies and policies to minimise risk
- visit sites to ensure procedures are being properly implemented
- effect practical methods to improve safe working practices
- make changes to comply with new legislation
- investigate incidents and make recommendations
- ensure equipment is safely installed
- advise on such areas as hazardous substances, noise, fire regulations